A movement of emerging leaders who are engaged, inspired and ready to change themselves and the world
Next generation philanthropists team up with a circle of peers and PSI , with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to kick-start a life of impact.
Through a two-year, curated fellowship, young philanthropists (under 40) join impact circles to revolutionize access to reproductive healthcare for girls and young women.
Fellows will catalyze ground-breaking healthcare solutions while becoming bold and creative advocates for change.
An immersive learning journey into strategic philanthropy and international development.
- Gain understanding of international development through hands-on engagement with project teams
- Build skills in leadership, advocacy and strategic investing through workshops around the world
- Hone your your social impact strategy through a world-class network
- Put new skills into action through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with global leaders
Maverick Collective collects cookies on this website to ensure you have the best experience. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Got it Learn More